How should I wash my custom drinkware?
- Drink-ware should be gently hand washed. Avoid aggressive scrubbing and soaking in water.
Is custom drinkware dish washer and/or microwave safe?
- No. Do NOT place custom drink-ware in the dish washer or microwave. The vinyl is NOT dish washer or microwave safe.
What material is used on the drink-ware?
What material is used on the apparel?
- Heat Trasfer Vinyl (HTV)
Do you use a specific brand for custom tees?
- Yes, we use Gilden only.
How should I wash my customized garment?
- Let your vinyl sit without washing for at least 24 hours. HTV needs time to cure.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wash and dry garments inside out.
- Choose cold or warm water temperature settings for the wash.
- Use mild detergent.
- Dry on a low/tumble setting or hang dry.
- Do not iron directly on a heat transfer design.
Can Project PLAN customize anything other than glass and fabric?
- Yes. We can customize wood and canvas as well. Email us at email@example.com with any questions.