When MOST people think about self-care, they associate it with luxurious trips to Paris or even a Full day Spa treatment. And although I am NOT debating that both are GREAT, I think it's IMPORTANT to understand that self-care does not have to be expensive. You do NOT have to spend tons of money to take care of self. Period! Think about it, what does self-care really mean to you? Does it mean spending lots of money to feel good, or does it mean doing the internal work that makes you feel good? To each's own, but this post will mention a few free/low cost self-care activities:
- Create a Vision Board
- Relaxing Bubble Bath
- Crafts/Make & Take Classes
- Dancing (Turn on your favorite song and zone out).
- I Love Me Because self-assessment
- Host a Pamper Party
- Self-care Journaling Prompts
- Develop your personal self-care plan
The ideas are ENDLESS and do not have to be expensive.